So to finish the ISR classes, they "test" out at the end. The first day, they practice their skills dressed in summer clothes. The second day, it's winter. Today, the girls showed off while wearing shorts, t shirts and their sneaks! They did amazing!! Brooke always fusses some while in the pool and tends to cry more while out of it!! You'll hear her in the background during Brynn's clips, she doesn't want me to get her dressed! I'll put a couple of each girl because Robb won't be with me tomorrow and I'm not sure how much footage I'll get on my own!
First Brooke:
In this one, they place a t shirt on the water to see how they would react if they fell in and they had clothing or whatever over top of them when they surfaced. They never practiced this with them at all but both girls immediately removed the t shirt and let it go, which is what they want to see.
And here's Brynn:
And again:
No comments:
Post a Comment